Security & Compliance
Proven against the Strictest Requirements
Viewpointe has consistently met or
exceeded the strict security and compliance requirements of financial services
for over a decade.
The data security in our services have a well-earned reputation for helping financial institutions comply with state and federal regulations, such as Check 21, PCI-DSS, GLBA, FINRA, SEC, FFIEC, NASD and HIPAA. The same principles and framework address the growing security and compliance requirements across multiple industries. With a hardened and proven security model, large organizations across regulated industries rely on the unique data security in our solutions to support future growth and a compliant business.
to Protect Your Information
Security is crucial to the management, governance, integrity and compliance of your business information. The data security included in our services has a proven record of protecting sensitive corporate data.
- Maintain extensive security / audit processes based on best practices
- Receive SOC 2 security reviews and audits
- Deter access from intrusion through dedicated communication lines
- Deliver a hardened infrastructure via our multi-layered security architecture
- Audited annually by FFIEC and our customers
of PCI-DSS compliance (AOC)
- Over a decade of experience delivering private cloud services
- Built by regulated industry for regulated industry
- Unwavering commitment to protect customer data
- Regulatory compliance, security, ECM and IG expertise on staff
- Uniquely combine technology and experienced service professionals
- One of the most trusted and longest managed cloud archives in the United States
Providing You with Multi-layered Security
Our multi-layered data security offers an integrated approach that provides a comprehensive security infrastructure. Designed to meet the data security, data privacy and regulatory needs of large enterprises, Viewpointe offers the following safeguards in addition to governance controls.
- Cardkey and biometric access
- 24/7 site security
- Background checks for staff
- Geographically dispersed data centers
- Encryption of data in transit
- Customer-specific, dedicated private network connectivity
- Redundant enterprise firewall protection
- Network intrusion detection / monitoring
- Network vulnerability scanning
- Encryption at rest (database and content)
- Available non-rewritable and non-erasable (WORM) solution
- Privileged access monitoring/review
- Automated content replication to an alternate site
- Highly available application servers with load balancing
- Separately managed SSO infrastructure (SAML)
- Private MPLS telecommunications network
Interested in learning more? Contact us - we want to hear from you!
OnPointe provides a unique combination of hardware, software and expertise that
leverages best-in-class technologies to drive compliance and harness