Security & Compliance
Proven against the Strictest Requirements
Viewpointe has consistently met or
exceeded the strict security and compliance requirements of financial services
for over a decade.
The data security in our services have a well-earned reputation for helping financial institutions comply with state and federal regulations, such as Check 21, GLBA, FINRA, SEC, FFIEC, NASD and HIPAA. The same principles and framework address the growing security and compliance requirements across multiple industries. With a hardened and proven security model, large organizations across regulated industries rely on the unique data security in our solutions to support future growth and a compliant business.
to Protect Your Information
Security is crucial to the governance, integrity and compliance of your business information. The data security included in our services has a proven record of protecting sensitive corporate data.
- Maintain extensive security / audit processes based on best practices
- Receive SOC1, SOC 2 type II (SSAE16) security reviews and audits
- Deter access from intrusion through dedicated communication lines
- Deliver a hardened infrastructure via our multi-layered security architecture
- Audited annually by FFIEC and our customers
- Over a decade of experience delivering private cloud services
- Built by regulated industry for regulated industry
- Unwavering commitment to protect customer data
- Regulatory compliance, security, ECM and IG expertise on staff
- Uniquely combine technology and experienced service professionals
- One of the most trusted and longest managed cloud archives in the United States
Providing You with Multi-layered Security
Our multi-layered data security offers an integrated approach that provides a comprehensive security infrastructure. Designed to meet the data security, data privacy and regulatory needs of large enterprises, Viewpointe offers the following safeguards in addition to governance controls.
- Cardkey and biometric access
- 24/7 site security
- Background checks for staff
- Geographically dispersed data centers
- Encryption of data in transit
- Customer-specific, dedicated private network connectivity
- Redundant enterprise firewall protection
- Network intrusion detection / monitoring
- Network vulnerability scanning
- Encryption at rest (database and content)
- Available non-rewritable and non-erasable (WORM) solution
- Privileged access monitoring/review
- Automated content replication to an alternate site
- Highly available application servers with load balancing
- Separately managed SSO infrastructure (SAML)
- Private MPLS telecommunications network
Interested in learning more? Contact us - we want to hear from you!
Information Governance and
Cloud Computing: Approaches for Regulated Industriesoutlines market challenges and best practices for secure, policy-driven cloud computing through data security.