The Right Cloud Can Change the Game
The biggest trend in data center
technology is the use of cloud computing platforms – but not all clouds are
organizations are executing on private cloud strategies to capitalize on cost-
and risk-reduction opportunities. But with a variety of deployment models that
can impact the rate of success, making the right move is
paramount. With the added complexity of business critical, information-heavy
systems, this challenge only becomes more daunting. Dedicated private cloud services can help.
Discover how Viewpointe can
help you transform your business via our dedicated, hosted private cloud.
Viewpointe Helps You Tackle Issues beyond
As IT teams move from on-premises to cloud-based
architectures, many are realizing the benefits in terms of predictability,
scalability, cost reduction and productivity.
- Shift from CapEx to OpEx to increase cost
predictability and business allocation
- Enable regulatory compliance through governance
- Reduce financial risk by leveraging consumption-based pricing
- Standardize information access
and improve usability
- Improve efficiency
and lower TCO via a dedicated private cloud
- Tailored for highly regulated industries with complex requirements
- Built on a foundation of experience and state of the art infrastructure
- Unique business model combining technology and professional services
- Regulatory compliance, security, ECM and IG expertise on staff
- Over a decade of experience delivering dedicated private cloud services
- One of the most trusted and longest managed cloud archives in the United States
Benefits of the Viewpointe Dedicated Private Cloud
Dedicated private cloud services can be significantly more reliable and cost effective than aging on-premises deployments. As you modernize your infrastructure, let Viewpointe help you reap the benefits of a proven, purpose-built dedicated private cloud.
Benefits that we can help you realize from our secure, scalable service include:
- Elimination of upfront costs and reduced capital outlay
- Improved process automation and standardization
- Reduction in data center size, cost and complexity
- Enablement of next-generation collaboration and mobility
- Expanded IT capabilities without adding headcount
- Improved availability, business continuity and disaster recovery
- Reduced need and cost of integration and custom applications
- Improved business insight and data governance
Interested in learning more? Contact us - we want to hear from you!
IDC research shows how
organizations are taking advantage of private cloud to enable information
governance strategies. Learn how you can save over 36% in TCO and more.