Our Pricing Model
A Simplified Pricing Approach with True Cost Visibility
Many organizations are
unclear about how much they are spending to store, manage and govern
information. At Viewpointe, we offer a clear, easy and predictable pricing
structure that allows you to see your true costs.
Our pricing model can be tailored
for your organization’s specific needs. Typically, our fully managed private cloud pricing is:
- Based on a tiered unit rate – often
per user, per month
- Volume-driven, delivering
economies of scale
- Built for only the solutions
It’s All about the Economics
As IT teams move from on-premises to cloud-based architectures, many are realizing the benefits in terms of predictability, scalability, productivity and cost reduction.
- Improve your spend predictability with
- Eliminate costly expenditures on infrastructure and
- Gain ability to charge back services
to the business based on usage
- Strengthen your risk profile through reduced
- Shift from CapEx to OpEx while minimizing overhead
- Reallocate resources to strategic initiatives that affect
the top line
- Unmatched business model that drives excellence
- Tailored for highly regulated industries with complex requirements
- Uniquely combine technology and experienced service professionals
- Over a decade of experience delivering private cloud services
- Regulatory compliance, security, ECM and IG expertise on staff
- One of the most trusted and longest managed cloud archives in the United States
One Size Does Not Fit All
Although our pricing is simple, it does not mean that we offer
a cookie-cutter model for every customer. Some customers, for example, will need to migrate terabytes of data,
while others will start with an empty slate. Viewpointe will work with you to determine your requirements, helping guide
you through the process with industry best practices.
Then, based on the final solution design, we
will provide a consumption-based pricing model focused on an operational
This model not only
allows for predictability, but more accurate cost allocation too. Business units can easily account for their
usage by both users and storage, allowing them to better understand the levers
to manage that cost.
us for a custom quote and to learn more about our solutions and how private cloud pricing can help increase predictability and lower costs.
Interested in learning more? Contact us - we want to hear from you!
A recent IDC study of on-premises and cloud-delivered services offering information governance solutions found that cloud-delivered services can drive significant and tangible value.