History & Values
Built by Regulated Industry to Meet the Most Stringent Requirements
Founded in 2000, we are owned by top-tier institutions: Bank of America, JPMorgan Chase, SunTrust, U.S. Bank, Wells Fargo and IBM.
Offering information management and governance services and solutions, payment archive, image exchange and clearing and settlement, we pride ourselves in delivering superior customer experiences.
Grounded by Years of Experience and Values That Drive our Business
Founded over a decade ago by some of the largest institutions in financial services, we started with a charter to “solve the information management challenges of the financial industry.” With our origin as a hosted managed service – now referred to as the Cloud, we have successfully helped large, complex organizations manage, secure and monitor their data via our hosted private cloud. We uniquely understand the regulatory and compliance challenges that heavily regulated organizations face and the cost pressures that are inherent in every technology-buying decision.
Today, we host one of the longest managed national archives of check images and enterprise information, offering information governance solutions and payments solutions to some of the largest and most complex companies. We offer the scale, security and best-in-class infrastructure needed to meet content management, information governance and storage requirements to help manage risk, increase efficiencies and reduce costs.
Our success directly ties back to our core values and our people. Our values drive our business – from the top down – and are deeply rooted in everything we do. They are the fabric of how we work with our colleagues, our customers and our partners, and are the foundation for how we deliver our payments and information management and governance solutions and services.
- Integrity: Maintain the highest ethical standards. Practice honesty and integrity with our owners, customers, our people, partners and the industry.
- Customer Focus: Anticipate and exceed customer needs. Our customer's success is our prosperity.
- Value Creation: Create value for our owners, customers and our people. Utilize sound financial thinking and practices in all our actions and decisions.
- Respect: Treat all our business relationships with respect and dignity. We value our differences in thought, style, cultures, ethnicity and experience – understanding that diversity and inclusion are good for business and make our company stronger.
- Innovation, Leadership & Execution: Encourage our people to be creative and challenge the status quo while, at the same time, executing superbly. Lead by example!
- Teamwork, Trust & Passion: We will succeed together! We have the trust and confidence in each other and passion for achieving.
Find out more about who we are: