Viewpointe Partners with ECCHO for National Check Payments Certification Program (NCPC)
Invest in Yourself and Your Institution. The NCPC program reflects the rapid evolution of the United States check system in recent years. To achieve NCPC certification, you’ll need to demonstrate thorough knowledge of all aspects of the United States check payment system, plus a general understanding of how the check payment system relates to other United States payment systems. This includes a working knowledge of how major exchange rules, relevant federal laws and other factors apply to check-based products and operations. The NCPC certification exam is offered once annually by ECCHO. Viewpointe is currently one of a limited number of organizations that have been approved to provide this training. By choosing Viewpointe, you will learn from highly experienced payments industry professionals that have been certified by ECCHO to provide this training.
Why Should I Become Certified?
The NCP designation recognizes professionals who have successfully achieved a certain level of understanding of the current check payments landscape and will help set you apart by:
- Certifying your knowledge and comprehension of check payments processing
- Recognizing you as a leader in this field
- Strengthening your professional credibility
- Demonstrating your commitment to customer service
- Reinforcing your commitment to stay current on industry trends and topics
- Positioning you for greater professional advancement
Why Should I Have My Employees Certified?
The NCPC program may also enhance the credibility of your team and will help give you a competitive advantage in a dynamic and challenging environment with:
- Better customer service, which may increase customer loyalty
- Improved audit performance, which could lead to cost savings
- Enhanced understanding of industry products, trends and practices, which can help support decision-making
- Increased understanding of how and why check payments continue to provide value for customers to aid in product development
- Increased reputation as an organization with top industry talent
- A greater reputation as an employer with opportunity for employee professional development and advancement
Viewpointe offers a rigorous education curriculum, designed to accommodate professionals of varying experience and expertise. If you are planning to take the NCPC exam in 2013, we strongly suggest signing up for this review course specifically designed to help you prepare for this test. Because the review session is primarily focused on the exam rather than offering foundational payments training, you may find it valuable to enroll in Viewpointe’s check certification program, too. Even if you have extensive experience in check payments processing, this course offers an excellent refresher that can help you better focus your study. Classes within our certification programs may be taken either individually or as a series.
While the check certification program is not a necessary first step before taking the NCPC review course, Viewpointe recommends taking this approach to gain comprehensive preparation support.
Viewpointe helps make educational programs affordable. Discounts are available for association members and for certification class series. Save money while investing in your future!
NCPC Exam Registration
The NCPC Exam will cover rules, laws, regulations, operations, fraud and risk mitigation, and check products. The exam is scheduled between April 20 and May 11, 2013, and requires separate registration and payment.
Register Today. Registration deadline is April 1, 2013.
If you have any questions regarding the NCPC program, training classes or the exam, please contact Member Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-279-9059.